Saturday 4 June 2011

Friends of Tweet RPG

The Musings of Samuelj

This is my personal blog, which I have been updating for a couple of years now. I started the blog so I would have a creative outlet outside my degree, so I didn't just write for academic purposes. Although I do post updates on the personal events going on in my life, I mainly use the blog to post reviews, articles and short stories. The subjects of these posts are generally related to music, films, books, gaming and anything particularly geeky! I write science fiction, fantasy, cyberpunk, etc. - once again, anything vaguely geeky! Follow me on Twitter - @samuel_j_r


Neverending Story Project

The Neverending Story Project is a venture with the aim of encouraging anyone and everyone to write something. As they state on their 'about us' page, writing is something we all do throughout our daily lives; why not be creative with it? The NeS webpage promotes writers through interviews and posting stories and fan fiction, hosts Twitter-based writing events and compiles three-page short stories by combining the work of individual writers. If you're budding writer looking to get some recognition, or just want to get involved in a fun creative project, then head over to the NeS page. Follow NeS on Twitter - @story_project

Christian Hoagland - Santa Ana Video Game Community Examiner

Christian Hoagland writes a video gaming news and review page, hosted on Examiner.com. A self-confessed avid gamer, Christian charts his love for video games beginning at the age of two, playing the Sega Genesis. He continued this passion through the changing generations of consoles, and has also provided articles for TrueAchievements. As well as collating up-to-date gaming news and reviewing new products, Christian also posts a series of 'Gamer Spotlight' articles, interviewing video game fanatics about their interests, adding a personal edge to his page. If you like gaming, head on over! Follow Christian on Twitter - @ExaminerCKH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tweet RPG - join in with the adventure!