Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas from Tweet RPG!

Hello Tweet RPG players! Hope you're enjoying playing Time to Die as much as I'm enjoying writing the story. It's quite different to the previous two adventures – not so much combat, more interaction. Always fun to try new things!

With Christmas and New Year approaching, I thought it would be good to take a break from adventuring – I'm sure you'll all be too busy opening presents and consuming copious amounts of food to play Tweet RPG! Plus it will be nice to have a brief rest from daily story updates, as much as I love writing! With that in mind, voting session no.58 (opening Friday 23rd at 8:00pm GMT) will stay open until Tuesday 3rd of January, 2012. No new updates from that point until the new year.

I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and also to thank you for supporting and contributing to Tweet RPG. As a writer, it's so rewarding to have people engaging with your stories and helping to bring something fresh to the creative process. Tweet RPG Warriors, I salute you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tweet RPG - join in with the adventure!