Monday 9 January 2012

Update: A mini-break and voting changes

Hello investigators! Hope you're having fun trying not to get caught by the law. Will Weldon Locke find out the truth? We'll have to wait and see.

I've got a couple of announcements regarding the current adventure. Firstly, because I'm going to be extremely busy during the latter part of this week, the evening voting session on Wednesday the 11th will stay open until Monday the 16th – no new votes on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Life has to come first, I'm afraid.

Secondly, the amount of voting sessions per week will change from twelve to ten i.e. there will no longer be any new voting sessions on Saturdays. I no longer work on Saturdays (yay!), which means I can no longer guarantee that I'll be available to post story updates i.e. I want a lay-in! I hope you won't begrudge me this indulgence.

So, to recap:
  • No new votes from 8:00pm GMT on Wednesday the 11th until 8:00am GMT on Monday the 16th.
  • There will no longer be new story updates posted on Saturdays – the 8:00pm voting session on Friday will stay open until Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tweet RPG - join in with the adventure!